BFB 3000 DUAL extruder conversion

• Hi all,
    Since my last post didn't receive any replies and all my trial and error to locate the source of the problem drew a blank, i am considering replacing the electronics of my BFB 3000 DUAL extruder.
    Is there anyone who has successfully done this? If so, is it possible to guide me in a step by step detailed format so I can carry out this conversion?
    I have recieved a lot of help from the openbfb google group, and have done a little research about marlin firmware and some electronic replacements. But nothing for sure.
    I am skeptical about starting with this conversion due to my incompetence in this field. I will be consulting someone who has knowledge of electronics in 3d printing while I take this path.

Thanks and regards.

• MatterHackers

Hi, Saif!

Unfortunately, this is not something we would be able to assist you with as we do not have that machine and have not ever worked on it. That being said, I would be hesitant about offering any sort of step by step advisories.

• @erikescudero
    Hi! No problem..I appreciate your response. Cheers

Looks like your connection to MatterHackers Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.