Printing Issues

• Im am having intermittent issues with printing with my Kossel Pro. It seems to have issues with printing smoothly. it doesn't happen all the time but when it does the print head moves with jerks and therefore extrudes unevenly. Any ideas what is going on?

• Here is a video of what it looks like as well as what the first layer looks like. It seems to work OK after the forst layer is complete. This time anyway. Another of the issues I'm having with this printer and software is that it seems to be inconsistent with the way it behaves. One day it seems fine, the next not so much.

• This issue seemed to change today throughout the day. I changed the first layer settings (speed and height) and it seemed to change the jerkiness too.

• This sort of thing is generally a communication problem. Here are some steps you can take to try and find the root cause of this.

1. Try printing from SD card. If it has the same problem when printing from SD, that indicates an issue with the Brainwave board.
    2. Try printing with a different host software on the PC.
    3. Export and send us a print log from MatterControl

Also, can you let us know what OS you are using, what build number of MatterControl you have, and your general system specs?

Looks like your connection to MatterHackers Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.