Raise3d Pro 2+ User Manual

• I have two extruder jams and I can’t seem to find the U/M for this printer. I only have access to the quick set up guide. I have searched google, checked the Raise website and also asked on Twitter. Seems to be so little information about this printer. The Raise forum is odd in that if you post something it has to be approved, and that takes them time to respond if at all. Would anybody be able to point me in the right direction please. Thank you!

• MatterHackers

Hey BunnYnnuB,

We apologize for the delay in communication, the best form of support would normally be in the form of an Email/Ticket (support@matterhackers.com) or phone call (949-613-5838). The Raise products are a bit odd in that they do not really have a user manual, for them it is normally best to get in touch with either us or Raise directly for help. If you are still having a jamming issue please feel free to reach out to us through any of the means above.

Thanks!

• @michael-petitclerc Hello, I did reach out to MatterHackers and I received a fair amount of information to steer me into the right direction. So unfortunate that they don’t have a U/M. I hope Raise3d will step up. Thank you for helping me. Tracy 🙂

• MatterHackers

Not a problem, let us know if you have any more questions or need assistance!

• @bunnynnub Submit a ticket to Raise3D support. They will send you the jam clearing manual. They are a little odd about the manuals and not publishing them. They say it is because they are so new that they are still cleaning the manuals up and updating often. It only took a couple hours to get the clog clearing manual when i submitted a ticket.

Looks like your connection to MatterHackers Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.