Polypropylene printer suggestions

• hi Guys, We would like to use own filament made by PP with filler . with objective study mechanical properties and physically appearance, how it appear after making the object before going to customer end on 3D printer.

Please find following specifications regarding printer and suggest me which type of 3D printer fulfill the my requirements

Finally we are looking for Below configuration

1. Nozzle Dia = 0.4

2. No of extruders =2

3. Resolution: minimum 20 micron-100 micron

4. Build Volume =250 X 250 x 300

5. Surface finish= very high precision

6. Melting point temperature = 300 ®c (min)

7. It can able extrude the Filler PP Compounding Plastic material (Composite Material )

8. It should used for PP (filler based polymer) filaments

Please suggested 3d printer which is suitable to PP .

Thanks & regards

• administrators

Moved this into it's own thread. Please do not hijack other people's threads in the future.

The MAKEiT meets most of your requirements, although the manufacturer specifies the maximum hot end temperature to be 275 C, not 300, and the bed size is slightly smaller than you want.

My question for you is, do you really need a second extruder? Most people who are getting started think they will need dual extrusion for support material, but in most cases it is unecessary and more trouble than its worth.

Looks like your connection to MatterHackers Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.