best resin for gaming miniatures

• Hello all. I have an Anycubic Photon and have been printing gaming miniatures with the standard resin from Anycubic directly. I have found that these minis cannot survive even a 1 foot fall without breaking due to the brittleness. Is there a better resin for my purposes? Thanks!

• you can do one or 2 things, you can instead of printing them hollow print them solid, that should increase str, otherwise you want to look for Tough resin, theres alot out there but finding the right one thats compatible with your photon will be a challenge.

• I have an Anycubic Photon and have been printing gaming miniatures with the standard sap from Anycubic straightforwardly. I have observed that these minis can't endure even a 1 foot fall without breaking because of the weakness go through more info Resources For a great many individuals all over the planet, betting is perhaps the most effective way to have a good time during relaxation time. For other people, betting offices hugely affect craftsmanship and culture amazingly.

• This post is deleted!

• I'm a tabletop gamer, so minis are obvious, as you mentioned. I also use my resin printer for upgrading board game components and other small, precise bits and bobs.

My FDM printer is for terrain and other cool bigger stuff. When I get it dialed in better I want to build a life size BD-1 from Jedi- Fallen Order.

Looks like your connection to MatterHackers Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.