Multiple nozzle with different diameter

• Hello,

First of all I would like to congratulate the whole team of MatterHackers about the amazing job you are doing with MatterSlice and MatterControl, I use both and I personally think that these are the best software available today for 3D printing!

My doubt is regarding multiple material printing, is it possible to use multiple nozzle that do not share temperature with different diameters? For example, is it possible to configure one nozzle with a diameter of 0.4mm and a second nozzle with 0.2mm, and print a multiple material part using both nozzles?

Any help would be very well appreciated and keep going with your amazing job!

Thanks beforehand!

• MatterHackers

We don't yet support different size nozzles in the same print but it is in the road-map. We just shipped 1.7.0 with lots of updates to path planing in the slicer and our focus is going to be on editing tools as the next big feature. Once that is in we are looking to do lots more with multi material printing including various nozzle sizes.

Thanks for the kind words.

Lars.

Looks like your connection to MatterHackers Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.