Nozzle position read-out

• Hello,

I am investigating the use of Matter Control to replace Repetier-Host. R-H provides a numerical read-out for each of the 3 axis to show the absolute position of the nozzle with respect to the home position.

Does MC have this feature? If so, where would I find it, or turn it on?

Thanks

• We actually just added this feature. It will be in the next release, but in the mean time here is a link to an alpha build that has it. Beware, this build is intended only for testing and should not be considered reliable, stable or even working. You should update to the stable release as soon as it is available.

https://mattercontrol.appspot.com/downloads/develo...

• Thank you

• @2yrrah said in Nozzle position read-out:

Hello,I am investigating the use of Matter Control to replace Repetier-Host. R-H provides a numerical read-out for each of the 3 axis to show the absolute position of the nozzle with respect to the home position. Does MC have this feature? If so, where would I find it, or turn it on?Thanks

I'm thrilled to explore the possibility of using Matter Control as a replacement for Repetier-Host. In regards to the numerical read-out for each axis, Matter Control indeed provides a feature to display the absolute position of the nozzle with respect to the home position. To access this, simply launch Matter Control, connect to your printer, and navigate to the "Controls" tab or menu. Once there, you can find the numerical read-outs for each axis. I hope this information helps you in your transition to Matter Control, and if you have any further questions or need additional assistance, please don't hesitate to ask.

Looks like your connection to MatterHackers Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.