MC continues to crash trying to load Cloud Librarty folder

• Im paying for MC Pro

Not sure what Im getting out of it, from inside MC every time I try to open the cloud folder the MC SW closes

Now I have to copy files onto a usb, sneaker net it to the printer and copy the files locally.

Not happy to say the least

• Global Moderator

@mavin What happens when you use the Local Library folder?

• MatterHackers

@mavin I may have a crash log that I can investigate. Do you have an exact time of when a crash occurred? Thanks for any help you can give.

I have also released a new version to the alpha channel that addresses some issues with the library. You can switch to that channel in the update dialog box and see if it helps.

• @tinken accessing my local machone folders works just fine. I have a master copy of all my files on my desktop, I have now copied all of them to the laptop connected to the printer.
    I think Im done with the MC cloud tool. Its not organizable or sortable.

MC may have had scheduled maintence or outages but repeatadly causing the MC to close down or only show empty folders?

• @larsbrubaker OK Ill look at the alpha update
    When MC just closes, when trying to access t4erh cloud library, does it create a log? If so where would the log be?
    Ive gone thru user/app data/local/ Mattercontrol folders

Looks like your connection to MatterHackers Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.