FYI MatterControl startup time delay on MAC OS X

• Just installed latest version MatterControl 1.5 on MAC El Capitan 10.11.5. Install went find, but MatterControl will not come up. Error message say's: application not responding. But after a full minute the application started up. The time delay seems excessive. But the second time the app was initiated, MatterControl came up faster.

• While Mattercontrol was able to come up on my MAC Mini, It will not come up on my MAC PRO. Installs worked fine, rebooted MAC PRO, but fails to come up and error message shows "application not responding". Any suggest how to get Matterconrol to come up?

• It's probably an existing issue we're aware of relating to .NET framework and how it's ported to OS X, but to be sure I'd need to see a stack trace from a terminal output. You can generate one by following the instructions found here: MatterControl Wiki: Send Mac Debugging Information

• I had the same issue. I "upgraded" to El Capitan, and neither the 1.4, 1.5 or 1.5.3 will launch. Ultimately, I just get a spinning disk, and a (not responding). However, when I launched it using the method Ryan.Lutz provided to capture the stack trace, the app did open (after a minute or two). However, I cannot connect my printer. I get a status message of "/dev/tty.usbmodemfa141 is not available"

Looks like your connection to MatterHackers Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.