Matterhackers Build Series Resin prints tacky after cleaning and curing No matter what.

• I am new to the group. I recently discovered Matterhackers Build Series Resin. No matter what I do, I cannot get the tacky feeling from the prints after cleaning and curing. I was wondering if you all had any suggestions. I am using an original Anycubic Photon with Matterhackers provided print profile. I clean the prints using mean green cleaner in an ultrasonic cleaner for 3 minutes, then they are placed in a curing chamber with a 30 watt UV LED array. I have tried several lengths of curing time until print starts to overcure. I have also tried curing in the sun with similar results.

• MatterHackers

Have you tried cleaning with 91% isopropyl alcohol? I haven't heard of anyone with this issue, but we haven't tried using Mean Green cleaner with it. I suspect that it's not an appropriate solvent for the resin and is only washing away part of the uncured resin. The remaining part is not able to cure in UV, leaving you with the tacky feeling.

• You wash off the Mean Green with Water first and let it dry before curing right? I found that Mean Green cleans very well, but it leaves residue. Pretty bad.

Looks like your connection to MatterHackers Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.