Not sure how to identify my printer to add.

• Hello,

I am new to Pulse and Matter Control, I don't have my printer yet and won't likely be using it online. I was going to spend some time before my printer arrive getting to know the software but I don't see the Pulse XE in the list. How do I know what printer on the list I use as there are a lot of printers and they don't use a naming system I can identify.

Any good training videos or articles on how to use Matter Control would be great, I have been looking but not found anything yet, that said I am not done looking.

• When your printer arrives; there will be a model/serial number which you select in the list. For example: Pulse -> E-3XX

I have not seen any good videos. The only info I really came across is this

If you got the smoothieware upgrade (the 32-bit), there doesn't seem to be any information regarding it. I'm still trying to learn the viki2 (LCD upgrade).

• @plew Thanks for the response, I did get the 32bit bit board keep me posted on what you find!

Looks like your connection to MatterHackers Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.