Top Layers

• I need help with settings on MC, when I make a print and there is multiple top layers like stairs it will on apply the programed finish thickness on the top layer only and not the others in between. The only way to get more than 2 layers is to bridge the infill. I have researched high and low and I'm stumped on this. Can someone help me on this or point me in the right direction. Thanks in advance.

• Try rolling back your version of MC. I’ve been having issues with the most recent version of MC and top layer thickness on .1 layers.

You can find older versions of MC, by going to Help>Release Notes in the Menu of MC.

• MatterHackers

Thank you for reporting this error. We have fixed it in the Alpha build and will be updating the main build as soon as we collect enough data to ensure that there are no other regressions.

If you test this build, please let us know that this fixes the error for you.

Thanks again.

Switch to Alpha

• The Alpha version was the fix!! Thank you very much.

• I concur, this appears to work. Awesome job guys!

Looks like your connection to MatterHackers Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.