I tried this one. When using only the right extruder, the prints are off-centered about 5mm in negative x-direction. When using only the left extruder, they are completely off-centered, as you can see in the pictures. (both printed via SD Card)
Sorry for the messy printer ;)
Thanks! Your profile seems to work, at least via USB. I just entered the correct bed dimensions.
However, I usually print via SD Card, then the Connection GCode is not included in the file. As well, the M206 does not seem to work correctly when exported to .x3g. In the RepRap Wiki this command is marked with "???" whether it works with Makerbot. I will check this at the weekend.
Makerware enters the build percentage in the GCode using M73. Is there a way to add this here as well?
Okay, I did some reverse engineering and what I found out was:
1. The print bed center of the CTC has the coordinates X0 and Y0. This must be set in in the settings.
2. In the Start GCode, when homing the axis (G28), they didn't get calibrated. This must be done using G92 X152 Y75 Z0 A0 B0. If this isn't done, the printer doesn't know where it is, that was the reason why prints were off-centered.
3. When using the Sleep function, the printer goes to X-115 Y-75 Z150. If (default by Mattercontrol), the coordinates X0 and Y0 are the front left of the print bed, it tries to go below these values, resulting in hammering.
My Start GCode now looks like this:
G28 ; home all axes
G92 X152 Y75 Z0 A0 B0
G0 Z5 F5000 ;set warming position
M1200 MatterControl; Build Start Notification for Makerbot
When using Makerware, there is an A and B axis for the two extruders. I will try to find out how this effects Dual Printing.
Would be cool if you could add this as a new printer profile!
I'm testing MatterControl and I'm quite impressed how "intelligent" the slicer is in comparison to Makerware. However, some problems occured while using:
1. The prints are off-centered on the bed, in X as well as in Y direction.
2. When pressing "Sleep (Cold Pause)" on the printer, it moves to positive Z at first, then goes into negative X and Y direction while slamming to the front and left of the printer. The print ist ruined then.
As printer setting I used FlashForge Creator Dual.
Thanks for help!
Followers 0 Following 0 Joined Last Online