What am I doing wrong

• After rebuilding the printer after the power supply blew up, and took various other parts with it, I am having problems.

I replaced the old extuder and hotend, witha wade type extruder and a E3d hotend in a Bowden configeration, but am having problems getting them working properly.

It starts of printing ok, but all of a sudden the tubing is forced out of the extruder side, it,s as though the extruder is pushing out the filament to fast and the hotend cant keep up, so pressure build up inside the tube.

Any ideas what is causing this to happen, what am I missing in the software, or do I have another crook part. Thanks

• I have never seen those tubes get pushed out of the fitting before. Both the tubes and the fittings are designed for pneumatics, and they can take a lot of force. Maybe you just have a defective fitting or undersized tube? How much force does it take to push the filament through by hand?

• Did you replace the extruder motor too? Maybe you wired it up wrong and it's pulling and not pushing.

• thanks guys, i am in the pricess of changing the hotend to an E3D lite, will see if this helps, get back in a couple of days.

• It seems as though the problem was due to having been sent the incorrect tubing, I got one for 3mm filament, also I would say the cheap Chinese hotend didn't help either.

I am still having a few problems with it, but am working towards a fix, hopefully.😄

Looks like your connection to MatterHackers Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.