MasterSpool Refills

• Please consider making at least some of your products available as 'Master Spool Refills'. Basically a shrink wrapped/sealed coil of filament in a specific format to allow insertion on MasterSpools. In the EU, dasFilament in Germany is makeing it available.
    As my favorite filament provider, I hope you will consider at least trying it out. Richard Horn (RichRap) on YouTube seems to be the originator of popularizing this, but others are stepping up too.

The best thing is that you can save shipping costs or provide a little more filament at the same cost for your loyal customers.

I don't think that spools are in danger of going out of production any time soon, but this is just another step in the evolution of the market place.

A current link to MasterSpool is https://www.youmagine.com/designs/masterspool-for-...and it is availabe on Thingiverse too.

Thank you for your consideration.

• MatterHackers

@servant74 Thank you for the information and feedback. I will pass it on to the Product Team.

Looks like your connection to MatterHackers Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.