MC 1.6.1 Missing Extrusion category in settings

• When switching to Cura for slicing, it seems the extrusion settings sub-category goes missing from the GUI. Is this by design? I have not run Cura independently, but I thought it had that kind of control.

Thanks!

Dave

• MatterHackers

@dseebauer Hi Dave. You are correct that this category is missing. From what I understand, Cura does not have this capability. If anyone else has knowledge of this capability in Cura, please point me to it and I can request this to be added to future releases of MatterControl.

• Thanks for the reply. I am not sure if CuraEngine has the settings, but the standalone Cura does. Below is a snapshot from Cura 3.2. (The last on the list being the one I was looking for as it is not available in Mattercontrol when CuraEngine is selected and the whole extrusion subcategory disappears).

Thanks again for considering the option for the future.

• MatterHackers

@dseebauer Thank you for the pic. The line width feature is a powerful tool and would be an excellent addition.

Looks like your connection to MatterHackers Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.