Syncing

• We have several windows computers with Mattercontrol on them that all use the same printer controlled by a Touch/T10. All the computes are connected to the printer through the same Matterhackers account. I have a question about how the syncing works. With several users, working on different models and modifying print settings for their specific use, how can we control what gets synced and what doesn't.

• The best practice would be to set up a different MatterHackers account for each printer so each user has control over only the printer they will be printing to. Doing it the way (it sounds like) you are can lead to lots of confusion and overlapping settings changes.

If you need further assistance, please call us during business hours (M-F, 9-6 Pacific) so we can assist.

• Thank you for your reply, Ryan

With only one printer hooked up to one Touch don't they have to be logged into the same account in order to print to it?

What I am thinking about now is having everyone set up their own preset. If they always modifying that preset and never change the settings outside of that preset it could work. Then they could slice it with their own preset and send gcode to the printer. We may end up with a lot of presets. Is there a limit to that?

• I'm not quite sure what you're asking. Can you please call us at 949-613-5838 so we can assist?

Looks like your connection to MatterHackers Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.