The printer stops printing when printing bridges.

• Printer eko3d M260. Ramps and ARDUINO MEGA2560.

• What firmware is it running? Marlin, Repetier, or something else?

• Marlin

• It is apparently running a very old version of Marlin. This behavior was fixed in Marlin several years ago. My recommendation is to update to a newer firmware. This is unlikely to be fixed in MatterControl anytime soon, since we would have to check for these messages in every possible language and that would add a lot of overhead.

• I installed the latest Arduino and Marlin. Unfortunately went to print by MatterControll. As regards the working Pronterface approx.

I printed element cut by Matter and Matter actually works but does not print. Is it compatible with the latest Marlin?

• Alpha version does not work, it works Beta !!! 🙂

• alpha version works with a long delay. for every step I have to wait a few seconds. The beta version does not work anymore. This happens the same as before 😞

• That is known issue with the alpha version of MatterControl. It is unrelated to the previous problem.

https://github.com/MatterHackers/MatterControl/issues/1755

For now I think you should revert to the stable release of MatterControl (1.6.1).

• The original error seems to be related to https://github.com/MarlinFirmware/Marlin/issues/36... Using Marlin 1.1.0 RC8 with MC 1.6.1 I also have this issue even if as it looks Marlin and MC seem to be able to deal with it. If it happens it will cause a tiny delay that may be the reason for the bridge issue.

With MC1.6.2 the M110 N1 seems to cause the problem. Using a terminal and replaying the commands manually M110 acts strange:

M110 N0
    ok
    N1 M105*38
    Error:Line Number is not Last Line Number+1, Last Line: 2
    Resend: 3
    ok
    echo:Unknown command: "ok"
    ok
    ok
    N0 M110 N1*124
    ok
    N2 M115*36
    FIRMWARE_NAME:Marlin 1.1.0-RC8 (Github) SOURCE_CODE_URL:https://github.com/MarlinFirmware/Marlin PROTOCOL_VERSION:1.0 MACHINE_TYPE:ANYCUBIC EXTRUDER_COUNT:1 UUID:8112eb85-d15b-460e-8089-f83b108660bf
    ok
    N1 M105*38
    ok
    N0 M110 N1*124
    ok
    N1 M105*38
    Error:Line Number is not Last Line Number+1, Last Line: 1
    Resend: 2
    ok
    N25 M105*16
    ok
    M110 N0
    ok
    N1 M105*38
    ok

From the Marlin documentation, the short form w/o line number should work without checksum, but in fact, does not. So I would assume the M110 command to be broken, maybe somewhere on the road to or from RC7.

Guess a good suggestion for Mattercontrol 1.6.2 might be to revert to the communication as it was in 1.6.1 and maybe reduce the M105 frequency a bit to relax communications.

Looks like your connection to MatterHackers Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.