flashforge creator pro replica and printing...

• I recently purchased a few MatterHacker designs with the intent to print out parts for a Rostock Max. I currently have a Qidi Tech (makerbot replicator 1 dual/flashforge creator pro replica).

I get communication established. When I try to use the autoleveling and hit +/- Z the printer moves along the Y axis instead... quite odd.

If I manually move the carriage/print bed, then reset each axis to home, they all work as expected.

The main issue I have is that mattercontrol never seems to move the Z access when printing. the system may move the bed up to about 15mm short of the head, or just leave it at the bottom. The software proceeds to try to print (dumping filament everywhere).

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, I have Simplify3D, Cura, and MakerBot software all working perfectly.

Any help is apprecaited!

-Ken

• The second issue (printing too high) is something we have seen before. The fix is already in the code and will be available in the next release (1.6). If you need to use it now, you can download the experimental version. Beware, though many other things are broken in the experimental release.

Your other issue with the print leveling moving the Z axis instead of the Y axis is strange. Does it do this as well when you move the Z axis through the regular movement controls (i.e. not through the print leveling wizard)?

• >Your other issue with the print leveling moving the Z axis instead of the Y axis is strange. Does it do this as well when you move the Z axis through the regular movement controls (i.e. not through the print leveling wizard)?

Nope, everything works well outside the leveling wizard. Except the z platform height.

Looks like your connection to MatterHackers Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.