Hello my name is Tyler (not Taylor)
I'm an engineer here at MatterHackers and one of the guys you might get in touch with if you call in or email support. Around here I also go by @unlimitedbacon, but this is my official account.
- Name: Tyler Anderson
- Location: Southern California, USA, Earth, Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha
- Printer(s): Cupcake CNC, This. In addition, I am the caretaker of all the printers in the MatterHackers barn.
- Years 3D printing: 6
- Background: Hacker/Maker
- Reason for interest in 3D Printing: Printing more printers / creating an army of self replicating machines for world domination.
- Role Models: Steve Wozniak, Mark Watney
- Goals: Win an Ig Nobel prize.
- Interests: Space, duck tape, cream soda, old computers, blue LEDs, submarines, etc.
You can see some of the projects I have worked on at https://hackaday.io/MrAnderson.
With Trump in office the IG prize should be easy.
I'm thinking light switch, door locks, matches.. all the things that appear to be "magic" once he dumb's down science.
Maybe that detachable thumb trick.